Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Beautiful Blogger

Thank you thank you thank you...you're far too kind!


I was awarded this Beautiful Blogger award from Kameel at Mrs. Hall in Training.  You have no idea how exciting this is for me!  I never win ANYTHING!  So being that I was afforded this honor...I had to repost and ASAP....so here goes!


Rules are made to be broken...but this time and in this case let's follow these:


1. Thank and link the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass this award on to ten (10) bloggers.




Capiche!!!!???


Lets do it then!


Stop You're Broke Blog
Big Beautyful Mess
NikStar
Prior Fat Girl
Saks in the City
Sarah's Art House
Sound Bites: Ramblings of a Recovering Food Junkie
Vegan Crunk
Fab Finds Under $50
BonBon Rose

I have a ton of blogs I follow but I miss these ladies when I am away from the blog sphere for too long!

3. Tell seven (7) things about yourself.  
  • I have been a vegetarian that eats fish for more than 30 days!  But I have only eaten fish 7 of those days.
  • My 30th birthday is May 19th...I will celebrate with vegan cupcakes.  But I wish I was having a surprise birthday party.
  • To be truthful I have no idea what I want to do with the rest of my life...I'm still in search of something that I can be passionate about.  I'm bored with kids thing....my job isn't fun anymore.  Shhh don't tell my husband.  
  • I miss my family and am giving consideration to moving back to Maryland...my hubby has already given me the green light to do it next year.
  • I don't want to have a baby for another year or two.
  • I sing on the praise and worship team at my church and I am over the youth department.
  • Going natural is one of the best decisions I have ever made! I love my 'fro!
So there you have it!  Please forgive how crazy my font and spacing is...I have no clue as to what is going on with my editor.  


Later!

6 comments:

  1. I LOOOVE your list!! YEA, move back soon, lol!(although the cost of living here is a beast.. where do u live now? I guess I could look at ur profile to figure that out)I will mark my May 19 as a special day for you.. I'll give ya a BIG SURPRISE! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am so honored!!!!

    So sorry you have had an awful week- praying that this next week will be much better!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dude! Love the blog. So you're in Nashville? Me and my friend Poopie Bitch are tentatively planning a vegan meetup with a few PPK vegans we know on May 16th. I think we're going to eat at that new veg Wild Cow restaurant. You should come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much hon. Now I've got to figure out who to pass this on to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw congrats! And you are a beautiful blogger!

    I made the smoothie video with a flip cam, the hubs had the hard part which was editing!

    Happy Friday (almost)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks ms. e!!!!! i REALLY appreciate it and appreciate ure blog! looks like we have stuff in common my dearest! i sing and coach in our church choir and the hubz and i are youth leaders too! very cool! no wonder i like ya!

    again, thanks so much love!

    ReplyDelete