Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm Still Alive

So...I cannot find my camera's USB cord.  I have been taking pictures too...UGH!  Enough of that...I am going to do what I can do.  Use my Blackberry.

So I went to Target and was happy to see a few things I liked in the shoe department.




Both options bring so much potential to my wardrobe.  

My work uniform is so depressing.  It makes me sad to have to wear a t-shirt to work.  But I digress.

I got the new update on my Blackberry and guess what!? Twitter was on it! I was so happy. I have not been doing Twitter because it was too much for me to use another ap to do it or go online through my phone's browser.  But since I have gotten the Twitter ap I have been out of control.  



'Fro Real!!!  This is so random...I rarely wear my hair like this but my husband loves it.  So I did it for our last date night.  Excuse the shiny face...I don't wear makeup and it was hot.  

Until the next time!

3 comments:

  1. What's your Twitter handle? I'll follow you! Mine's biancaphillips. All one word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you erica. i'm so sorry about your work wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't see your pictures!! Yeah, Im up late (early) I can't sleep. Anyhoo, update the page so I can see your pics!!

    ReplyDelete